S.I. No. 113/2014 – Control On Places Where Horses Are Kept Regulations 2014

“The premises at which the equine is to be kept must be registered with the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and this premises registration number (PRN) must be supplied to the issuing PIO, with the application for an equine passport.” (Source DAFM FAQ).

S. 4 “The owner or person in charge of a premises entered on the register shall maintain such records of the movement of a horse to and from the premises as the Minister may from time to time require.”

View the Statutory Instrument.

Apply for an Equine Premises Number (EPN).

Further Information from DAFM.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email